Small businesses, especially those just starting out, need every advantage they can get in order to get noticed in today’s marketplace and that’s where Fresh Events can help. Fresh Events can provide a comprehensive, strategic PR campaign for your business that will bring targeted traffic to your site, much public attention to your company and greater profitability to your business.
Fresh Events will develop an individualized, customized and fresh campaign appropriate for your business and objectives. A Fresh campaign may include:
- Pinpointing what the organization hopes to achieve
- Conducting research to define the situation
- Determining the audience(s)
- Creating a strategy to provide direction for the PR program
- Developing tactics to meet the strategy
- Creating a timeline
- Outlining a budget
- Find the most newsworthy angles
- Develop press releases for targeted media
- Working with the media
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns
- Evaluating the campaign’s results
Example of an Award Winning Campaign I helped create:
Goodwill’s 90th Anniversary Celebration – Happy Birthday “Will” Public Relations Campaign
- Concepted, created and executed a two month long award-winning public relations campaign to raise awareness of Goodwill and the organization’s involvement in the Denver Metro community for the past 90 years.
- The mystery campaign consisted of website creation, video production, guerrilla marketing (billboards, break-dancers, birthday cakes) and a VIP birthday celebration.
- The campaign culminated with a “surprise birthday party” for Will at the Governor’s Mansion where Mayor Hickenlooper revealed Will’s identity.
- Award Recognition:
- 2009 “Gold Pick” Award from the Public Relations Society America, Colorado Chapter
- “Cammy Award” from Colorado State University, 2009 Media Festival
Check out more of this award winning campaign on Blacktie