Fundraising is the process of soliciting and gathering voluntary contributions as money or other resources, by requesting donations from individuals, businesses, charitable foundations or governmental agencies. For many fundraising is tough, scary, unknown and confusing. With the right tools, knowledge and understanding fundraising can turn into fun-raising!
Let Fresh Events help you, your organization and your board train and prepare to make the fundraising ask. With our proven Fun-Raising training and tool kit it will take the fear out of fundraising and make you, your board and committee a fun-raising rock stars!
During the Fun-Raising Training you will Learn:
- What is Fun-Raising
- What does it mean to be a Board or Committee Member
- Your Role as a Board/Committee Member
- Review of the Organizations Board Handbook
- Take a Self-Evaluation
- How to Make the Ask in 3 Easy Steps
- Preparing to Make an Ask
- Understand the Why?
- Prospect Generator: Who Are The People in Your Neighborhood?
- Goal Setting
- Creating Your Personal Story
- Understanding the History and Mission of the Organization
- Creating Your Elevator Speech
- Cultivating Prospects
- Types of Prospecting
- How To Prospect
- The Ask – what is it and how to make it
- The 8 Steps of an Ask
- Practice, Practice, Practice
- Role Playing for Success
- Creating Your Own Personal Fundraising & Development Plan
- 22 WAYS YOU CAN HELP
Fresh Events Fun-Raising Training Workshops can be split up into 2 – 2 hour sessions or a 1/2 day workshop. We are available day, night and weekends.
The cost for the training including the Fun-Raising Tool kit for each attendee:
- $500 for groups up to 10
- $750 for groups of 11 – 20.
- If your group is larger we ask that they be split up – the training is most effective for smaller groups because it encourages more dialogue and discussion.
Contact us today to learn more or to set up your workshop
Alison Oyler-Mitsch, Owner, Planner, Designer
720-849-3923 or email@example.com