Owner. Designer. Schemer.
Alison is a creative and highly-qualified and awarding winning marketing, events and fundraising professional. She has more than 15 years of distinguished performance in the corporate and nonprofit industry. During her event planning career she has planned over 300 events and has helped raise more than $1.5 million in fundraising dollars.
The owner of Fresh Events, Alison is the creative mastermind behind all the events. She specializes in taking a client’s current (old) event and making it new, fresh and exciting!
- Event Planning and fundraising
- Project management and logistics
- Negotiating contracts, sponsorships and in-kind donations
- Marketing, promotional campaigns and ideation
- Creative design
- Budget management and reporting
- Awarded “2011 Member of the Year” by International Special Events Society, Denver Chapter
- Won “Most Creative” fantasy wedding table at the 6th Annual ISES Denver Wedding Showcase
- Received the 2010 “Philanthropic Leader of the Year” Award from South Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Vice President of Programs and Education for the ISES Denver Chapter, member since 2008
- South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce, Women In Leadership Executive Board Member
- Member of the American Marketing Association
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce, Chamber 100 – Class of 2010 Graduate
- Corporate Event and Meeting Planner Certification, UNLV, 2007
A 2010 graduate from Johnson & Wales University with a degree in Sports/Entertainment/Events Management has a true passion for all things events. Schooling helped to ignite the fire for a desire to be an event planner and each day that fire burns brighter.
With experience in working with the March of Dimes and Hearing Dogs Incorporated, Ariana is ready to take a full on splash into the world of non-profit event planning. Ariana is excited to help make a difference in the lives of others by helping to plan events that will help raise money for non-profits.
Strengths such as great communication and organization are just a few traits to help any event be a hit. Other passions including marketing and creativity are sure to help any event be the best it can be and raise the most money possible.
WERE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER GREAT TEAM MEMBER!
Event Admin Position @ Fresh Events
We are currently seeking administrative assistance in event planning, company promotion and administrative support. They will primarily support the day-to-day activities related to the planning and execution of our current events, assistance in PR/marketing and basic office duties. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual interested in learning about two key aspects of event planning – NPO event planning and owning your own business side.
Click here to download more info about the great opportunity! Fresh Events Admin Position